đź’» Join us at our free, virtual community event on June 7th for a deep dive into Atlas!

All Boise MDT.jpeg

If you’ve heard of Atlas but aren’t sure how to use it, are trying Atlas and want ideas, or simply feel the pain of poor communication and misalignment in your organization, then this free, virtual session is for you!

This free session is online and open to all - June 7th at 10 am PDT / 12 noon CDT / 1 pm EDT

I'll be hosting the session, alongside our special guests - Community Leader @Jimmy Seddon and Atlas Champion @Jeremy Edwards, to talk you through how Atlas works and key use cases. ✨

In this session you’ll learn:

• The problem Atlas solves

• How to create and manage projects and goals

• The communication loop in Atlas

• How to build organizational knowledge with learnings

• Producing curated reports with Atlas views and filters

• Understanding people, their teams, and their work

• Using Atlas with other Atlassian tools - Jira Software, Jira Work Management, and Confluence

• Use cases from our Community champions

Plus a sneak peek of what’s coming soon on our roadmap! 🛣

Please note, this event is hosted by the awesome Boise Community Group, led by @Erica Larson and @Jordan Herther, but is virtual and open for all to attend.

➡️ Register for free now

8 comments

Comment

Erica Larson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Thanks for the post @Daniella Latham !  So excited for this event and to see attendees from around the world join us. 

Like • # people like this
Krimo Khermane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Awesome post, @Daniella Latham Although I couldn't attend Team '23 in Las Vegas, I'm thrilled about this collaboration. It's my 6th global Atlassian Community Event and we're constantly pushing boundaries. Big shoutout to @Erica Larson for organizing us swiftly! And kudos to you @Daniella Latham @Jimmy Seddon, and @Jeremy Edwards for sharing your insights & learnings. It's going to be amazing.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

@Erica Larson thank you for reaching out!  I can't wait for this event it going to be awesome!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2023

All star lineup! It's a can't miss.

Bryan Guffey May 28, 2023

Super excited for this! Trying to get my org excited about Atlas! 

Chris K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2023

I just registered, and I am really looking forward to this event! :)

Krimo Khermane
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2023

I'm thrilled! In less than 26 hours, we kick off the global Atlassian Community Event, and we invite everyone to RSVP

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Erica Larson
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2023

It's not too late to join us!  We've got 27 chapters hosting and almost 250 RSVP's.  Don't miss out!

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-boise-presents-atlas-connect-the-dots-across-teams-work-and-goals-in-your-organization/cohost-boise

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events