Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Get distraction-free updates with reading mode

Want to catch up on projects more efficiently? Our new reading mode provides a distraction-free experience for consuming weekly project updates (and monthly goal updates!)

a93bab9f-3bb4-48ba-b950-765b12f84136.png

How to navigate reading mode

1. From your homepage feed, press R on your keyboard
  2. Navigate through the updates using the left and right arrows on your keyboard, by clicking the left and right arrows on your screen, or via the top bar
  3. React with emojis, or add comments directly in each update
  4. Press X to start over, and Esc to leave reading mode

We'd love to know any feedback you have, so try it out and let us know!

4 comments

Comment

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2023

I stumbled upon this just yesterday while reading weekly updates and I must say I was quite surprised (in a good way 😄). I really like the new reading mode and I think some of our clients will find it quite useful as well.

Like • # people like this
Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2023

Glad to hear it, @Tomislav Tobijas! Let us know if you have any feedback or if you hear any from your clients. 🙂

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2023

Just gave it a try (after reading about it here), and I like it! Kind of helps focussing on "digestion" ;-)

How about directly going to reading mode from the weekly digest in e.g. Teams?

Andrew Hammond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2023

Thanks for trying it out @Jan-Hendrik Spieth - will sync with our chat apps team about getting a deep link to reading mode straight from Teams or Slack.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events