Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🌖 Dark mode is here!

Hi everyone! 👋🏻 I'm Daniella, a new Product Marketer working on team Atlas - I'm excited to meet you all!

I'm sharing a quick win - now, you can easily switch between light and dark mode in Atlas to suit your preference. There are two ways to do so:

1) Toggle from light to dark mode at any time by clicking Appearance in the Settings drop-down–see how.

2) Go to Personal settings and set your preference there.

non admin switcher.png

Dark mode is currently in beta - so if something isn't working for you, please respond in here or share from the Give feedback button in Atlas.

5 comments

Comment

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

It looks great!

Will it remain a separate toggle for Atlassian or will it merge into a global setting for all apps down the road?

Like Daniella Latham likes this
Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2022

Hey @Jimi Wikman Thanks! 🙂 This is an Atlas-level setting for the time being. We'll share an update if this changes further down the line.

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

@Daniella Latham can you chat with the Confluence Cloud team and get them to use Dark Mode too please? 🙃

Like # people like this
Jordi Romera January 19, 2024

Hello 

Is it possible to enable dark mode feature in the User Management section?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jordi

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2024

Wow, looking back at the old comments in this thread, I'm happy to say that Confluence Cloud now has a dark mode. 🙌

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events