💡 8 tips to simplify team-to-team communication in your organization

Hi everyone, 

Our amazing Product Manager @Rachel Lin recently hosted an inspiring digital session for TEAM '23. It’s jam-packed with techniques and tips to overcome the challenges of poor communication in the workplace and maximize impact.

Check out the video, or dive into the full article.

👀 Watch it now

Which was your favorite tip? 🤔

:sparkles: Bonus

Check out more resources and best practices below ⤵️.

6 comments

Comment

Mia Paulin April 25, 2023

@Daniella Latham Hi Daniella!  Hi Rachel!  My name is Mia Paulin and I started utilizing the Atlas portal about a month ago.  I enjoyed Team '23 in Vegas, even though it was virtually.  Since then. I have been writing scripts(and doing research) for a descriptor app (where I'm finished with the exception of adding the modules), a connector app[modules I need to research and develop] and I'm customizing a pipeline with my own configuration(my own environmental variables and things of that nature).  I've had a lot of help.  A lot of great people pointing me in the right direction, and Utilizing about 11 different Atlassian products/services/portals, all of which I took the time to learn.  I apologize about the communication problem,  I've just had a lot of projects.  Also, interview for positions as developer and other thing-all while being a student-the term started today.  After I finish my pipeline, it's Statistics all night long.  so, life is good.  I'm fine.  You are all awesome and thanks for everything.  Gotta get back to my implementation- which I wouldn't have been able to do without everyone's help.  Thanks, you guys!

Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

Whilst I think the emoji tip is very underrated, 😛 I love the one about focusing on outcomes, not outputs.

When I create an update, I always make sure to ask myself "who cares?" - so I consider what my audience actually wants to know. 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Great presentation, thanks for sharing! How can I get started with Atlas? ;-)

Like # people like this
Matthew McGarity April 26, 2023

Thanks for sharing!

Nit to pick: the article says it's sharing 8 tips, but the ordered list of tips has 9 entries. :)

Andrew Hammond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023
Daniella Latham
Atlassian Team
May 2, 2023

@Matthew McGarity well don't you have the eagle eye! Thanks for spotting that!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events