Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempo Timesheets is coming to your Jira Dashboard

It's been a while since I last posted about great company news, but what better way to celebrate the newest group in the Atlassian Community?
Welcome to App Central, the place for any Vendor, Partner and Marketplace news. And hopefully, the place where users and partners can meet, discuss and collaborate on various Atlassian topics.

I'm not the best person to talk about acquisition news (quite a sensitive topic, I may say), but I am always up to exploring more tools. ðŸ”Œ 
After working with Custom Charts for over a year, I found our app extremely useful for teams of any scale and department. Thanks to Jira dashboard reporting, I can monitor the progress of my marketing team at any given moment (and it feels terrific seeing an upward trend for resolved issues!) and share this information within and beyond my team.

And that's why I am very excited to see what future our alliance with Tempo will bring to Custom Charts. Join my team and me at this virtual event presenting a glimpse of what's coming to Timesheets by Tempo and Custom Charts for Jira and Confluence.

OSS101_Tempo_Timesheets_LinkedIn_Banner_1280x720_v4.png

Learn more and register here: https://info.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-welcomes-tempo-timesheets

Have questions for Morgan and Shannon? Post here and I'll be happy to let them know :)

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events