cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNOW and JIRA integration

Arnab Ghosh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2024

I need a help to know how to integrate JIRA and SNOW. Any help is appreciated 

4 comments

Comment

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2024

Hi @Arnab Ghosh ,

YOu can try with Market place apps like ServiceNow Connector for Jira, ServiceNow Connector for Jira,exlate..etc.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=servicenow

Like Teodora V likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2024

@Arnab Ghosh -

Welcome to the community.  Here is a link to Atlassian's Marketplace on ServiceNow integration add-ons - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=dataCenter&query=ServiceNow

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Dhiren Notani_Exalate_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2024

Hi @Arnab Ghosh ,

Thanks for posting your question here. I am Dhiren, one of the Solutions Engineers working at Exalate.

May I please ask you to elaborate on the use-case a little bit more on what exactly do you want to integrate between these 2 systems.

If you are looking to sync tickets bidirectionally between the 2 systems, then you can try Exalate.

Exalate is a fully decentralized and bidirectional integration solution which would help you in syncing any tickets (incidents, problems, requests for ex) to from Servicenow to Jira issues. It's fully flexible and has amazing customization capabilities because of it's Groovy based scripting interface.

Let me know if you need more help or any more answer!

Thanks, Dhiren

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2024

@Arnab Ghosh hi there. If you consider using an external help - check out ZigiOps at the Atlassian marketplace. It's a fully no-code integration platform that establishes a bi-directional Jira ServiceNow integration in less than 10 minutes and allows you to transfer/sync any type of data (tickets/issues/change requests/incidents/problems/etc). It's 100% customizable and totally secure (ZigiOps does not store any of your data). Feel free to explore it and even give it a try via ZigiOps Free Trial.

Regards,

Diana

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events