Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the group

Tracy Stimac October 17, 2023

Our org has gotten by without marketplace apps using Jira software Premium but I see that coming to an end.  We are also starting to use Confluence.  What have been the most helpful apps and what did they solve for your organization?

3 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2023

@Tracy Stimac could you provide a little more context? What Atlassian products are currently installed in your org? What is your role, or what is your organization using these products for? Answers for those questions will help the community provide insight that is helpful.

Like # people like this
Tracy Stimac October 18, 2023

@Andy Gladstone Edited my post with products, Jira Software (premium) and soon Confluence.  I'm an Org and Product admin for both products.  We primarily use Jira Software in our Technology agile teams but are starting to open it up for business teams as well.  Confluence use will initially be pretty restricted for our technology teams while we work through policy changes for eDisovery, records management and ILM of content.

Anna Mitina _Stiltsoft_ October 18, 2023

Hi @Tracy Stimac 

If you want to have an LMS within Confluence then izi LMS for Confluence is a great option!

You will be able to:

• Build training courses and check understanding by adding quizzes.
  • Track progress and verify that employees have studied the material. 
  • Customize course and quiz settings to meet your specific needs.

This app is what you're looking for if you don't want to jump between your third-party LMS and Confluence and want to keep everything conveniently in one place.

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Tracy Stimac !

I see that our knowledgeable community leaders have already guided you based on your immediate needs.

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events