Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔹 New Feature: Add Data to Your Gliffy Diagrams in Confluence Cloud

image-social-webinar-gliffy-data-linking-2024.png

Hi Community!

I’m taking a super-short break from the action at Team ‘24 to give you all an exciting Gliffy update: data linking is now live in Confluence Cloud!With data linking, you can upload CSV files to Gliffy and drag and drop information from table cells right into your diagrams, making it faster and easier than ever to include valuable business data in your visual documentation.

You’ll be able to infuse your diagrams with that additional level of detail without needing to type information manually or switch tools to copy and paste.

Data linking has been in beta for the last few months, and the team has been working hard to make some great improvements to this functionality during that time. Now, I’m excited to share it with you!

I’ll be sharing more about data linking in our upcoming webinar on May 9, so if you want to see it in action, make sure to RSVP: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/4557498/8702D9BF4347919B8E455552D7297533

I can’t wait to hear about how your team is using data linking and what you might want to see from this functionality in the future. Happy diagramming!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events