Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastest Growing Paid Atlassian Marketplace Apps - March 2024

At Contegix, we are committed to keeping you informed about the latest trends in the Atlassian Marketplace. Today we are unveiling the fastest growing paid apps from the past month across Jira and Confluence.

By assessing which apps grew most over the past month, we are able to shine a light on products that more and more customers are finding value in while also acknowledging the outstanding vendors fueling this vibrant marketplace.

Congratulations to all of the apps featured here and the teams behind them!

Interested in Contegix's perspective on the Atlassian Marketplace? Explore our AI-powered MARS Atlas platform for more in-depth insights!

fast_mov_paid_mar24.png

1. draw.io Diagrams & Whiteboards draw.io_img.png
    • Vendor: Seibert Media - draw.io seibert media img.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 680
    • Installs: 69,063
    • Users: 17,623,718
    • Platform: Cloud, Data Center, Server
    • Product: Confluence
    • Summary: Draw.io is a versatile diagramming and whiteboarding solution for teams, offering the ability to craft secure and robust visualizations, including flowcharts, UML charts, BPMN processes, network architecture, UI diagrams, and collaboratively editable whiteboards.
    • Explore draw.io on MARS Atlas today!
  2. Zephyr Scale - Test Management for Jira zephyrscale.png
    • Vendor: SmartBear smartbear.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 379
    • Installs: 26,568
    • Users: 2,958,003
    • Product: Jira
    • Summary: Zephyr Scale offers seamless test management within Jira, allowing users to efficiently manage and reuse tests, advance reporting and auditing capabilities, integrate with various tools and frameworks, and ensure scalable, cross-project test management with 360-degree traceability.
    • Explore Zephyr Scale on MARS Atlas today!
  3. Xray Test Management for Jira xray.png
    • Vendor: Xblend xblend.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 363
    • Installs: 28,590
    • Users: 6,778,609
    • Summary: Xray for Jira provides native test management within Jira, full traceability, test organization, advanced reporting, and seamless integration with automation frameworks, CI/DevOps tools, and Xray Enterprise features for test case versioning and design.
    • Explore Xray on MARS Atlas today!
  4. Power BI Connector for Jira powerBI connector.png
    • Vendor: Alpha Serve alpha serve.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 282
    • Installs: 9,923
    • Users: 1,652,162
    • Summary: Power BI Connector integrates Jira with Power BI, offering advanced features such as various filtering options, comprehensive export capabilities for Jira fields (including custom fields, pre-built Power BI Jira dashboard templates, Power Query support for data merging with other sources and more.
    • Explore Power BI Connector on MARS Atlas today!
  5. Structure by Tempo - Jira Portfolio Management & PPM structure.png
    • Vendor: Tempo Software tempo_logo.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 227
    • Installs: 14,071
    • Users: 7,955,316
    • Summary: Structure for Jira enables cohesive management of Jira projects by consolidating information from multiple projects into meaningful overviews, addressing common project management challenges, fostering seamless communication and progress tracking across projects, teams, and methodologies with its flexible issue hierarchy, and real-time reporting.
    • Explore Structure on MARS Atlas today!
  6. Azure DevOps for Jiraazuredevopsforjira.png
    • Vendor: Move Work Forward moveworkforward.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 181
    • Installs: 627
    • Users: 36,686
    • Platform: Cloud
    • Summary: Azure DevOps for Jira links Jira with Azure DevOps allowing tracking of branches, pull requests, commits, builds, and deployments within Jira, facilitating a streamlined development workflow and keeping teams informed and on track.
    • Explore Azure DevOps for Jira on MARS Atlas today!
  7. ScriptRunner for Jira scriptrunner_img.png
    • Vendor: Adaptavist adaptavist_img.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 174
    • Installs: 36,446
    • Users: 21,583,503
    • Summary: ScriptRunner is a comprehensive Jira automation and customization toolset that facilitates unlimited automations, advanced search functionalities, and seamless integration with Jira Service Management.
    • Explore ScriptRunner for Jira on MARS Atlas today!
  8. Deep Clone for Jira deep clone.png
    • Vendor: codefortynine codefortynine.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 169
    • Installs: 11,282
    • Users: 985,719
    • Platform: Cloud
    • Summary: Deep Clone for Jira offers powerful cloning features, allowing users to clone multiple issues, project templates, or entire projects, merge and migrate projects in Jira Cloud, bulk clone up to 100,000 issues, duplicate recurring template Epics and more.
    • Explore Deep Clone for Jira on MARS Atlas today!
  9. JXL - Sheets Hierarchy Structure Sum-up Time in status Table jxl.png
    • Vendor: Fine Software fine_software.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 162
    • Installs: 3,059
    • Users: 431,780
    • Platform: Cloud, Data Center
    • Summary: JXL streamlines issue management with spreadsheet-style functionality, allowing bulk editing, custom hierarchy structures, and visual progress tracking, streamlining workflows and saving valuable time for project, program, and product managers.
    • Explore JXL on MARS Atlas today!
  10. Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards richfilters.png
    • Vendor: Qotilabs (An Appfire Company) quotilabs.png
    • Monthly Install Growth: 158
    • Installs: 6,414
    • Users: 5,362,969
    • Summary: Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards allows users to create dynamic and interactive dashboards, transforming static displays into real-time operational boards with flexible quick filters, smart stats, charts, and customizable BI metrics.
    • Explore Rich Filters on MARS Atlas today!

If you are interested in learning more about our Atlassian Marketplace insights then check out our MARS Atlas platform!

11 comments

Comment

Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2024

Nice list!

Inna Kashuba March 5, 2024

Well done, Power BI Connector for Jira and Structure by Tempo! Congratulations to all who are being recognized. 

Like # people like this
William Calesco March 8, 2024

I already used all of them with many different customers, and I can say that the great differential of these apps apart from what they deliver, is their customer support. So is more than deserved!

Miriam Buenavidez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2024

Thanks for the list!

Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2024

ScriptRunner is a necessity!

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Bo Zhao
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2024

Thanks for sharing the list!

Emmanuel Samuel Agbedejobi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

This is great! Thank you

Manmadha Kudupudi March 18, 2024

Thanks for fantastic info

Michelle Le
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 18, 2024

thanks for the list!

Denise Lydia Ellis March 19, 2024

Congrats Deep Clone for Jira for making this list. I personally tell everybody about your app whenever I have the chance! Talk about time-saving out of the box.

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2024

Wow, I am quite surprised at Scriptrunners position in the list.

Is this cloud, datacenter or both?

I would expect it to be first in the queue.
What is the meaning of this?

Maybe it is not higher up the list due to the fact that it is already installed in most instances.

I am just as surprised at the position of Diagrams and Whiteboards, it should already be in most Confluence instances.
. o 0 (That is in direct conflict with the logic for Scriptruuners position?!)

Maybe the list is just a side effect of the Atlassian growth?!

I think it is late and I am tired and over analyzing this.

None the less great list all the usual suspect there

Thanks @Joseph Law (Contegix)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events