Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence-wide alerts for pinned content using News Board

At the end of last year I introduced a new feature for the News Board app that allowed a featured page or blogpost to be pinned at the top of the news page. Now you can bring even greater attention to your pinned content by turning it into a Confluence-wide pop-up alert:

alert.png

Users can hide the pop up temporarily or be reminded again in a few hours. Or they can tick the 'Remind me tomorrow' option to be reminded again in 24 hours.

To use the alert feature, just select the 'Alert pop-up across Confluence' option when you pin a content item.

1 comment

Comment

Keziah Chung January 25, 2023

Hello,

we experience a problem with this new feature.. We posted a blog and pinned the content, after a few weeks we have deleted the blog. Since a week, a new blog (from another space) is posted and we get pop-ups automatically without actively pinning the content. And in the settings we see the blog is unpinned. With every click in Confluence we get a pop-up, even when we tick on 'Remind me tomorrow' and/or 'hide'. We have tried to unfeatured the blog, but then the last posted blog in News Board pops-up.

How can we fix this? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events