cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Demo: Fidget Toy for Jira with icy Korean beer🇰🇷🍺

Hey Community, Happy Apptoberfest!

Have you guys ever tried Korean beer?! 

스크린샷 2022-10-18 오전 11.16.44.png

In fact, we does not enjoy Oktoberfest in Korea actually, maybe it’s because every Korean enjoy beer like Oktoberfest everyday. (especially I love Korean beer most!) However, as a beer lover, I am very much looking forward to being a member of this Apptoberfest now! First, let's start off with a glass of beer.

There's nothing like beer to relieve stress! However, you can't drink beer to relieve stress at work. (In Korea, it is strictly forbidden to drink beer while working.) 

So, here's an introduction. Fidget Toy for Jira is the perfect app to relieve stress while pretending to be at work! Let's take a look for Fidget Toy for Jira along with the characteristics of Korean beer.

1. Relieve Stress 

Like a sip of cold beer, It is a simple act of moving your fingers. But this movement can relieve your stress. 

1. Take your Time

Don’t be too serious using Jira. Take your time, even in the midst of your busy day. And just relax, what you type is not saved anywhere. Just blow it away.

3. Various Taste

Ale? Lager? What is your beer taste? Fidget Toys for Jira offers a variety of themes to satisfy your taste.

What's even more amazing is that this app is completely free.

And you don't really need any method to use this app. And no mental preparation is required. All you need is your fingers and Jira. Take a look! 

Check the demo 

Just download it now

Like the beer on your desk, having a fidget toy for in your Jira will put your mind at ease. And just sip, drink!

primary_Fidget toys@2x.png

And Enjoy, Cheers!

4 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2022

Interesting 🤓 Thanks for sharing @Soo Park_Open Source Consulting 

giphy-downsized

Like # people like this
Soo Park_Open Source Consulting
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2022

@Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ Thanks, Huwen! Please enjoy your Fidget toy :) ♡

Like # people like this
조준우
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2022

It's a funny app~~

Soo Park_Open Source Consulting
Marketplace Partner
February 16, 2023

@조준우 Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events