Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍁🍻Apptoberfest 2023🍻🍁 Dwight Schrute safety concerns resolved - izi LMS for Confluence

Does your company use Confluence as a knowledge base or an intranet? So there's a ton of stuff there, like policy, procedures, docs, and guidelines.  

However, when newcomers join, do they get bombarded with pages and feel lost? 

Or perhaps you're wondering whether your staff actually reads and comprehends the documents you write. Or maybe you need to copy-paste material for learning purposes to third-party apps? ⬇️

Meet izi LMS for Confluence. Create courses in Confluence and use them for training, onboarding, and compliance.

Check out the safety concerns of Dwight Schrute and how izi LMS could resolve it in our Apptoberfest 2023 video.

✅ Check the app on the marketplace.

✅ Book a demo call.

Build training courses and check understanding by adding quizzes.

• Create courses and quizzes as easily as you create pages in Confluence. 
  • Use existing pages as training blocks or upload images, videos, slides, PDF, and SCORM packages to enrich your training.1200_600 IZI 1 1.png

Track progress and verify that employees have studied the material. 

• Generate reports on course completion and quiz results. 
  • Get verifiable proof of mandatory training or assessment.1200_600 2 1.png

Customize course and quiz settings to meet your specific needs.

• Set mandatory activities, deadlines and send notifications. 
  • Enroll both Confluence users and non-Confluence users.
  • Go to Learners portal to access assigned training with one click from anywhere in Confluence.1200_600 3 2.png

✅ Try izi for free!

4 comments

Comment

Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2023

One of the funniest demos so far!

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2023

Such an important and powerful app! izi LMS is for sure one of my favourite apps for Confluence!

Like Anna Mitina (Stiltsoft) likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2023

I echo the other comments, the intro video was hilarious. 

Regarding the actual App, my company has struggled with LMS and this is now at the top of my list of Apps to look into before 2024 training kicks off.

Like Anna Mitina (Stiltsoft) likes this
Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2023

Hi @Anna Mitina (Stiltsoft) 

I'm unable to embed your demo as I don't have access to edit discussions (only articles). You can still compete in the competition, though. Just wanted to give you a heads-up as to why it's not embedded!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events