cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xray Traceability Report - Customize requirements displayed fields

François Grizard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2024

Is there a way to customize the fields that are dispalyed for requirements in 

Xray Traceability Report?

Default display is : issue ID, issue summary, issue status and issue test execution status.

I would like to display priority.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Francisco Fonseca _Xray_ June 24, 2024

Hi @François Grizard,

Welcome to the community!

Although you can't change what's listed in the Traceability Report, we've created a suggestion for our product managers here: XRAYCLOUD-4799. Please vote and track the changes on the issue.

As a workaround, you can use the Document Generator to create a "Requirement Traceability Matrix Report" and customize it according to your needs. It's fully customizable.

In case you need further assistance, as @Dave Rosenlund mentioned, please reach out to our support team directly. Hope this helps!

Best Regards

Francisco Fonseca

0 votes
Rina Nir
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2024

Hello @François Grizard 

Welcome to the community!

If traceability reports are important part of your flow you may want to check our Apps Jira Snapshots for Confluence & Traceability Extensions for Jira Snapshots . These have deep integration with Xray and give you more nuanced control on the traceability report.

Full disclosure: I am the product manager for the App and the CEO of RadBee, the vendor for that App.

Rina

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @François Grizard   👋

I moved your question to App Central, where questions about Atlassian Marketplace products should be posted. Also, I added another tag to hopefully draw the right eyeballs to your post.

That said, I suggest you contact the Xray support team directly for a faster response.

Best of luck,

-dave

P.S.  If you do, it would be great if you'd come back and share the solution here so others can benefit in the future.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events