Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure: How to get the latest Fix Version in a Formula?

Diana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

I use this formula to check is something is scheduled past due date

with parentDueDate = parent#level=5{duedate}:

with latestReleaseDate = fixversions.releasedate:

IF (issuetype = "Child" AND latestReleaseDate > parentDueDate,

"{panel:bgColor=#FF1800}Past Due Date{panel}"

this formula works if there is only 1 fixversion at the Parent issue. But some have 2 fixversions like (24.2.ABC, 24.3.ABC). 

How do i get the latest fixversion only and compare that fixversion's releasedate?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2024

Hello @Diana Gorv 

If an issue has 2+ Fix versions and you want to use a single latest Release date out of all assigned versions, you can replace this line in the formula:

with latestReleaseDate = fixversions.releasedate:

with:

with latestReleaseDate = fixversions.releasedate.max():

I hope this helps. If you have more questions about the formula or about Structure in general, please reach out to us directly at our support portal, and we'll get back to you shortly.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

Diana
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 13, 2024

That works! Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events