Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link text is publishing orange. How do I preserve normal formatting?

James Ewing
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 13, 2024

I'm using the Table Transformer macro in Confluence and I'm using a table of info from a Jira issues query. Populating the results I need works fine, but for some reason the links and statuses of the tickets in the table are showing orange instead of the usual blue format.

This is also affecting the colors of the statuses. How can I resolve this? I tried looking at adjusting the CSS, but when I inspect in the console, it shows the correct color assigned.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 1.26.03 PM.png

In my image I'm showing a Jira Issues macro results above the Table Transformer macro results so you can see the difference.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 1.23.59 PM.png

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2024

Hi @James Ewing ,

The Table Transformer macro belongs to the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app that is our add-on.

The issue comes from the Dark theme that you are using: currently it is not fully supported by the app and some colors go as inverted colors from the Light theme. We are working on the full support of the Dark theme for all our macros though.

Meanwhile, unfortunately we don't have any solution for you: it is inverted colors as for now or Light theme for consistency. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 vote
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

Hi, @James Ewing  👋  And welcome to the community.

The 'Table Transformer' macro comes with the Atlassian Marketplace add-on called 'Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence' by Stiltsoft.

I moved your question to 'App Central' — the section of the community for all things Atlassian Marketplace related — and I added some additional tags to your post to hopefully attract the right eyeballs.

If you don't hear from a fellow 'Table Transformer' / Stiltsoft customer or someone from Stiltsoft, you may want to contact their support team directly for a more timely, site-specific response.

Best,

-dave

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2024

@James Ewing Do the links appear in orange for other users? How about if you clear your cache?

Not knowing anything about the app you're using, I'm just wondering if this is showing in the visited link color, rather than the new link color. 

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events