Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make an api call from confiform

Markisio May 5, 2024

Hi there 

would like to make an api call from confiform and read the response as json. Response example: {“status”: “up”} 

Display green on up otherwise is red 

In the form the user can input the following: 

name

api ui

result <— that’s the response of the api call

thanks 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2024

Hi @Markisio 

You can set up ConfiForms to request any web-service (assuming it is reachable from your Confluence instance) - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Configuring+ConfiForms+IFTTT+actions+and+rules#ConfiguringConfiFormsIFTTTactionsandrules-WebServiceRequest

And of course you can receive and write back the response

Alex

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2024

Hi, @Markisio 

I moved your post to App Central, the new destination for all things Atlassian Marketplace app-related. Plus, I added several tags.  Hopefully, these two things will attract the 'right' eyeballs to your post.

If you don't see a response from someone in the community soon, I suggest reaching out to Vertuna directly. They've implemented a 'Get Support' button on their Atlassian Marketplace listing.

Hope this helps,

-dave

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events