Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Test Cases from a project to a new project in Xray ?

Ralph Anthony De Guzman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 26, 2024

I need to re-use the test cases from my old project to new project. Can anyone have better idea? 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

Hi @Ralph Anthony De Guzman , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question!

If the test cases exist as Jira issues, you should be able to export the issues and then import them to the new project, rather than re-creating them again. Otherwise, you can check out the documentation https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211769/xray-test-management-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support for the app or reach out to the vendor if you need more help.

Cheers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 28, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Ralph Anthony De Guzman!

I am Marlene, product manager of Deep Clone for Jira.

You could also clone the tests along with test details with our Jira cloud app. For more details about which data is cloned, you can view our documentation. 

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events