Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable BigGantt's ability to change fields like start and end dates?

McKenna Hogan June 24, 2024

Hello, I have changed my BigGantt view to manual - opposed to bottom up or down so that my tasks' start and end dates aren't automatically changed by a parent or child. However, BigGantt is still automatically changing these. How do I disable BigGantt's ability to do this?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
McKenna Hogan June 27, 2024

Since I posted this question, I have mostly figured out my problem. I needed to go into configuration, and set the scheduling mode to "Manual." Before, I was doing this just in the Gantt chart view but it wasn't carrying on into future tasks. 
Screenshot 2024-06-27 084316.png

Does anyone know if there is a way to completely remove the other choices such as auto-top-down as options?

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2024

Hi, @McKenna Hogan 👋

I moved your question to App Central, where questions about Atlassian Marketplace products should be posted. Also, I added some additional tags to hopefully draw the right eyeballs to your post.

That said, I suggest you contact the BigGantt support team at Appfire directly for a faster response.

Best of luck,

-dave

Also, if you do, it would be great if you could come back and share the solution here so others can benefit in the future.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events