cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while getting data using powerbi connector

NUH
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 11, 2024

Hello, 

I am trying to get issues data from Jira using Powerbi connector, it is taking too long time (2-3 hours) . But finally I got the following error message for all tables: 

Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataSource.Error] OData: Request failed: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. OLE DB or ODBC error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E4E. '.
Assets_14033

The data source name used: all fields of ESI, GEN, TIME

Could you please help up resolving this error? how can we proceed to reduce the time while fetching data. 

Thank you in advance, 

Nouha

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
NUH
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2024

Hello Dave, 

The one we are using is from Alpha Serve.

Thank you

NUH

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2024

Welcome to the community, @NUH  👋

There are at least two (that I know of) Power BI Connector add-ons for Jira. One from Alpha Serve, and one from Appfire. 

It would be helpful to know which one you’re using. 

0 votes
Daniel Belevtsov April 12, 2024

Greetings,

Here is a reply from Alpha Serve support.

We would like to resolve error 500 as soon as possible. To do so, we need to request some additional details from you. The best way to proceed with issue handling is to submit a request to our Help Desk. Feel free to use the following direct link for such purposes:

https://aserve.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/16

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Daniel

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events