Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Charts Gadget (chart) question

Gary Bray
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2024

I downloaded and setup "Custom Charts" so that I  track the # of tickets my team does.   The only issue I am having is that random people not on my team are getting added to the chart.  I go into "edit gadget" and click the "eye" icon to not show that user and then 5 minutes later his name shows back up on my chart. have made my chart "private" but that didn't help.Thursday,-May-9,-2024-10-00-21-AM.png

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Jenny Severin May 15, 2024

Custom Charts is a great add-on.   The support from their team has always been great so if can't help you here, I recommend that you create a support ticket with them.  

What is the source for the Custom Charts gadget?  Did you use link to a Simple Search Gadget, Project, Saved filter or custom JQL?  Understanding the source for the chart will probably help you understand why Sean is showing up in your chart results.  

After checking the "eye" icon to hide Sean, did you remember to hit "Save" in the gadget and then click "Done" for the dashboard edits?  I have forgotten one these steps before and had to go back myself and make the edits again🤦‍♀️.

I hope this gets you started in troubleshooting this problem.  

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2024

Hi, @Gary Bray. Welcome to the community  👋

Are you referring to the Atlassian Marketplace add-on called Custom Charts, or something else?

I assume you are, so I am moving this to Apps Central—the place for all things related to marketplace apps—and adding some tags that should draw the right eyeballs to your question.

Good luck,

-dave

Gary Bray
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2024

Yes, thank you!

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events