Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the data server version of Jira/Tempo be integrated with Outlook 365 calendar?

Beth Myers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2024

I saw several older posts recognizing the Outlook 365 calendar could not be integrated with the data server version of Jira/Tempo. Is this still the case?

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Yuliia Hushcha _Reliex_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2024

Hi @Beth Myers 

Welcome to the community!

If you are looking for some alternative plugin for capacity planning with calendar integration, I can suggest you ActivityTimeline

Users can export their schedule from ActivityTimeline to several external calendar services like Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and iCal. 

Plan.png

By enabling the export and import of calendar events, ActivityTimeline ensures that all your important deadlines, meetings, and tasks are centrally managed and up-to-date.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply me in this thread or book a free demo with our team. 

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2024

Hi @Beth Myers and welcome to the Community!

Yes, that seems to be the case indeed. There is still an open idea in Tempo's idea portal marked as "Unlikely to implement".

Hope this helps! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events