Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BigPicture Plugin and Jira Service Management Integration use cases

Zahin Hassan April 17, 2024

Hello,

I hope you're doing well! I'm currently exploring options for enhancing our project management capabilities within Jira Service Management Data Center. I've been eyeing the BigPicture Plugin as a potential solution, but before diving in, I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to gather some insights.

Has anyone here had experience using the BigPicture Plugin with Jira Service Management Data Center? If so, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about your experiences.

Could you share any specific use cases where BigPicture has been particularly effective in managing projects within the Jira Service Management environment?
How would you rate the overall compatibility of BigPicture with Jira Service Management Data Center? Did you encounter any compatibility issues or challenges during implementation?
Additionally, I'm curious about the ease of use and user adoption of BigPicture within your organization. Was it intuitive for team members to integrate into their workflows?
Any insights, tips, or recommendations you can provide would be immensely valuable as I evaluate the potential of implementing BigPicture in our setup.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Best,

Zahin

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events