Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍂🍻👻Apptoberfest '24👻🍻🍂: Lets punish our VP for adding too many features

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create October 3, 2024

You know what a scary product manager does? 👻

They shove absolutely every feature they can imagine into one single product. In our case, Diagram Git Markdown HTML PlantUML Mermaid LaTeX Swagger UML has gotten so much functionality, we ran out of space for anything other than keywords in the name:

Google Chrome 2024-10-03 at 18.30.53@2x.png

What was I thinking…

giphy1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

So the team decided to punish me. In the spirit of Oktoberfest, I put on a Dirndl and tried to talk about all the various features in our app…

While holding two giant steins of apple juice with my arms outstretched (official stein holding rules are here). Watch the video to see how I did:

5 comments

Comment

Tenille _ Easy Agile
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2024

:joy: Love your work @Boris Berenberg - Modus Create

I could see the regret setting in at around 1:22, but you smashed through to the end! 

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create October 3, 2024

Yeah the problem with this theme is you can’t do many takes. Arms get too tired. I just had to yolo it while watching the original recording and wondering why I didn’t record faster. Ended up being the perfect length.

Like Tenille _ Easy Agile likes this
Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2024

@Boris Berenberg - Modus Create 3 minutes was impressive, and a good way to keep people watching and listening.

Plus Oscar the Grouch ...

Boris Berenberg - Modus Create October 4, 2024

Thanks, I like to work out and this was humbling for me, and hopefully entertaining for others. Especially since we only covered a few of all of the features we have 🫣

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2024

Very creative - thanks for the video!

Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2024

I actually like the app title! Thanks for posting this!

Matt Doar _Adaptavist_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2024

Wow. Just wow

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events