Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‚ 🍻 Apptoberfest Demo: Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence 🍻 πŸ‚

Hi Community!

Have halloween parties snuck up on anyone else? I know we're celebrating Apptoberfest, but I need to do some costume shopping this weekend... and I made a decision tree diagram that could help you, too!

Check out our super-fast demo of Gliffy's most powerful feature: the ability to build interactive diagrams.

https://youtu.be/R1mCX5VGKf4

While I used it for a fun decision tree, this can also help you more effectively onboard team members or create diagrams with varying levels of detail, so each user can get the info they need from a diagram without digging through tons of notes, additions, or workflow branches that aren't relevant to their role. Interactive layers like these could also be used to reveal and hide extra details and comments, visualize a process before and after a change is implemented, or show multiple phases of a project.

Want to try it for yourself? Sign up for a free eval on via the Marketplace.

Have any questions about Gliffy? Let me know in the comments. :)

Happy diagramming and happy Apptoberfest!

3 comments

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

@Maggie Norby Adams would you please embed our video when you have the chance? Thank you!

Like β€’ Maggie Norby Adams likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2022

Great demo and an amazing app to enhance Confluence.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2022

Nice demo, that's a great interactive diagramming tool, thank you @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy for sharing.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events