Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Demo🍻🍂 Avoid Project Testing Problems with AgileTest Test Management

Have a wonderful day Community! The festive season of Apptoberfest has once again arrived!

🍁 Avoid Project Testing Mistakes with AgileTest!

Have you ever run into quite some troubles when it comes to project testing?

👉 Lack of Organization

👉 Poor Traceability

👉 Inefficient Reports

👉 Delayed Feedback

💃Join us for a fun and sizzling game night of Never Have I Ever. Buckle up, cause things might get spicy between 2 QA testers!

As they delved into their personal confessions, Malik and Emily slipped out a few of their bad habits and professional missteps in project testing.

Then they found out about AgileTest, Comprehensive Test Management Tool that allows them minimize future flaws. 

🙌 How AgileTest Features benefit your projects!

✅ Test Script: provides a quick way to write test script, checklists with the editor, execute and record test results in-line.

Reports.png

✅ Test Sessions: manage your test sessions and ad-hoc tests for fast-release cycles and continuous delivery.

Reports (1).png

✅ Test Cases: verify the functionality, performance, or other quality attributes of the software. In AgileTest, test cases also be used to manage other critical features such as Preconditions, Test Plans, Test Executions, Requirements

Reports (2).png

✅ Reports: allows users to cover an issue with Tests and also analyze the status of the requirement in terms of testing based on the latest execution results for different scope. Furthermore, with 2 major features Test Coverage and Test Traceability, users can conveniently administer all testing procedures.

Reports (3).png

_______

🚀AgileTest goes beyond! We're always evolving by listening to real user needs. Stay with us as we continue to refine and become the best version of ourselves 😁

Try AgileTest today with AgileTest, Comprehensive Test Management for Jira!

For more details, please watch our demo here or access our user guide. Feel free to book a live demo with us.

4 comments

Comment

Minh Hoang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2023

Managing my test suits, test cases with ease, very informative and fun to use too ! Keep it up 

Like Peter_DevSamurai likes this
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 9, 2023

@Minh Hoang So glad you enjoy AgileTest!
For more information, check out our website here!

Like Johhnny_NFR likes this
Linh Nguyen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2023

So creative. I love sprint management, look forward to automation feature

Like # people like this
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2023

@Linh Nguyen 
Hi, thank you for taking an interest in our app features! Automation is in the working process! We always strive to become better and become a part of your project testing journey! 

Like Johhnny_NFR likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events