Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ»πŸ‚ Apptoberfest '24πŸ»πŸ‚ is back again this October. Get ready!

Last year, the Atlassian Community brought its A-game to Apptoberfest! Customers held helpful discussions, and Marketplace Partners brought some serious creativity to the infamous demo competition, surpassing all expectations! As October approaches once more, anticipation builds as we eagerly await the surprises that Apptoberfest '24 has in store.

CSD-13003-Social Assets  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_facebook_linkedIn 2x.png

This season, we're putting a new spin on the same Apptoberfest you have grown to cherish over the last few years. Customers can participate in a few different components to win Community badges, in-person gifts (at Team β€˜24 Europe!), and official Atlassian swag. Here's what you can expect to see at Atlassian’s Apptoberfest:

πŸ’¬ Weekly Community Discussions

Where customers like you can submit experiences and read stories about apps for key products such as Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket. The discussions will kick off with a weekly prompt focused on the following topics:

• Oct 1, 2024 - Apps for Marketing teams

• Oct 8, 2024 - Apps for Business teams

• Oct 15, 2024 - Apps for All teams

On each of the above dates, a discussion will kick off and you will have until Oct 25, 2024 to contribute to all of the conversations. Note, there are badges and prizes up for grabs to the participants :wink:

πŸ† App demo competition

Vote for your favorite demo in each of the three categories! Each Community member participating will receive 1 vote per app category (marketing teams, business teams, all teams) for a total of 3 votes. Demos will be posted by our wildly creative Marketplace Partners from October 1st to October 18th, and the voting polls will close at the end of the day on October 25, 2024. We will have a winner in each category, and they will be announced the following week AND be entered into the finale Appy Hour Party.

πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ App Crawl in Barcelona

Customers attending Team β€˜24 in Barcelona will have an opportunity to visit the Marketplace Booth to give a (video and audio) recorded pitch on their favorite Marketplace app. The first 10 customers to provide a video testimonial will receive a small gift of appreciation on-site :hearts:

In addition, for those who record a testimonial or all Apptoberfest participants in the Community, we’ll be handing out limited-edition vinyl pins and stickers. 

CSD-13895-Design for Apptoberfest 24 Stickers and Pins at Team EMEA_Sticker 2x.png   CSD-13895-enamel pin design 2x.png

πŸŽ‰ Apptoberfest Appy Hour Party

(Date TBD) This is a final celebration capping off Apptoberfest! Join us for an ACE Event Appy Hour Party that will also serve as a demo battle for the finalist apps. We look forward to seeing all participants in a live setting and holding casual Apptoberfest banter!

This year, we want to use Apptoberfest attendance for the greater good and include the Atlassian Foundation. For each individual participating in the Appy Hour Party, Atlassian pledges to contribute $5 to the foundation chosen by the winning demo recipient from a set of pre-selected options!

logo-light_Atlassian-Foundation_logo-vertical_brand_RGB_ 2x.png

🎁 Let's talk about prizes! 

Between the engaging Community discussions and exciting demo competitions, a variety of exclusive Community badges will be available for you to earn! Below is an overview of the badges and the steps to obtain them:

Apptoberfest '24 Participant Badge: Awarded to Partners who submit a demo in the competition OR Customers who participate in 3+ relevant Community articles/conversations by commenting on the weekly discussion post

CSD-13701 Community Badges  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_Participation Badge 2x.png

Das Volk Voter Badge: Awarded to customers and partners who β€œlike” 3+ Demo posts (as part of the voting process, voters will be allocated 1 vote per app category for a total of 3)

CSD-13701 Community Badges  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_Das Volk Voter Badge 2x.png

Stand out Stein Partner Demo Winner Badge: Awarded to the 3 Partners who win the demo competitions in their category and are entered into the finalist demo battle

CSD-13701 Community Badges  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_Stand out Stein Partner Demo Winner Badge 2x.png

Bountiful Bavarian Badge: Awarded to the most engaged community members (Partners and Customers): Contribute to the 3 weekly app topic discussions with 6+ comments (total between all of the topics) between Oct 1 - Oct 25

CSD-13701 Community Badges  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_Bountiful Bavarian Customer Winner Badge 2x.png

MΓΌnchen Mastery Badge: Awarded to the Partner Demo winner from all of Apptoberfest (1 WINNER)

CSD-13701 Community Badges  Ecosystem  Apptoberfest 2024_Munchen Mastery Top Contributor Badge 2x.png

The most engaged Community members and 3 partner app finalists will also receive Atlassian swag options to pick from!  Keep an eye out throughout October for more details on prizes, dates, and other ways to get involved. The official kick off is going to happen on October 1st! 

10 comments

Comment

Huwen Arnone _Deiser_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 11, 2024

Let's gooo! This looks promising! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
giphy

Like β€’ # people like this
Alexandra DM September 16, 2024

Hi,
This is amazing! How can I participate?

Holograph Technologies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 16, 2024

Looks interesting! 

Daria Kulikova September 16, 2024

That looks amazing! Looking forward to it!

Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 17, 2024

πŸ»πŸ‚ Last year we at DevSamurai had a blast joining #apptoberfest2023. I'm glad we're participating in 2024 events as well. Brace yourself guys πŸ»πŸ‚

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2024

Looking forward to all badge contestants and nominees!

Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2024

I can’t wait for all those app demos!

Eduardo Oliveira - Mindpro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 25, 2024

Let's gooo! We at Mindpro are super excited to join this party! Go, go, go πŸ”₯πŸš€

Like β€’ Susan Waldrip likes this
Renata_Getint September 26, 2024

@Whitney Nicholes how can I submit our app to Apptoberfest?

Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2024

Great lineup of events and kudos!

Like β€’ Eduardo Oliveira_Mindpro likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events