Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ‚πŸ» Apptoberfest '24πŸ»πŸ‚: MORPHED in 60 Seconds-AI Powered Content Formatting for Confluence

Hello Atlassian Community, and Happy Apptoberfest!  🎈🎈

How much time does it take you to format a Confluence page? Be honest. Too longβ€”until NOW.

This Apptoberfest, get ready for the story of the biggest time heist in history!

From the producers of Glossary and Content Formatting Toolkit for Confluence, we present the thrilling tale of how the Vectors gang has turned hours of tedious formatting into a single click. Yes, you read that right!

πŸš€ Check out the demo and see the magic for yourself! πŸš€

Why Morph? 

• ✨ Save Time: Transform hours of manual formatting into mere seconds. With Morph, you’ll streamline your process, allowing you to focus on what truly mattersβ€”creating great content!

• πŸ” Eliminate Repetitive Tasks: No more copy-pasting! Just create your content, hit "Morph", and that's it.

• πŸ” Choose the Right Macros: Never second-guess your formatting again. Morph intelligently suggests the best macros for your content, ensuring you achieve optimal organization and readability.

• πŸ”„ Integrate Seamlessly: Morph works flawlessly with both Confluence and Vectors macros, providing you with the flexibility to structure your pages exactly how you want them.

Morph is currently available on Atlassian Marketplace as a beta app and it’s FREE.

9 comments

Comment

Vitalii_Bobak_SaaSJet October 15, 2024

Hey Atlassian Community! πŸ‘‹ Morph looks like a game-changer for anyone tired of spending too much time formatting Confluence pages (guilty! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ)

Thanks for sharing!

Like β€’ Sofien Chaabouni_Vectors_ likes this
Mithila _Amoeboids Technologies_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2024

Hey @Fares Laroui_Vectors_ This sounds like the ultimate time-saver! One click for perfect Confluence formatting? Can’t wait to try it out!

nada_mahjoubi October 15, 2024

Can't wait to try it ! :D

bilel_arfaoui October 15, 2024

Seems like a cool way to optimize Confluence content formatting! Can't wait to give it a try.

Haifa BEN HSOUNA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2024

I can't wait to give it a whirl !! I think it could be a fantastic addition to our daily collaboration lineup, I'll definitely suggest we incorporate it into our routine,, GJ guys !

Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2024

Ha ha great content Fares!

Liam - DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
October 15, 2024

This seems like a great power-up for my Confluence experience. I'll give it a try.

mohamed.amine.sayari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 16, 2024

Morph feels like a magic trick when it happens 

Evan Fishman - Rallybetter_com
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 16, 2024

This looks pretty interesting @Fares Laroui_Vectors_ πŸ‘πŸ»

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events