Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🥨 Apptoberfest '24 🍁 How to make a corporate tiger happy? Case of the Agile Velocity Chart Gadget

This video is significant for Broken Build in so many ways!

It’s our first video for Apptoberfest, Broken Build’s first video advertisement, and the first 2D video our Head of Marketing made with her bare hands (and a bit of Canva).

Finally, it’s an undeniable piece of art, and we can’t wait to see your likes and comments below. ❤️

Agile Velocity Chart app will never leave your team’s efforts unnoticed with:

🟩 3 charts for the Jira dashboard:

Individual velocity chart to view the personal input of every team member.

Team/cross-team velocity chart is great for seeing how your whole squad is doing.

Benchmarking chart to compare different teams and set goals.

🟩 Multiple boards as a data source and analyze the unlimited sprints.

🟩 10 advanced sprint metrics. Unlike the default velocity chart in Jira, which offers only two metrics, Initial Commitment and Completed Work, the Agile Velocity Chart has 10 advanced metrics, including Rollover, Total Scope Change, Added and Removed Work, and more.

🟩 3-level breakdown to slice and dice your sprint data. For example, you can break each metric by issue type, priority, release, or project and layer these breakdowns, creating up to 50 combinations, to get to the bottom of your sprints.

🟩 Detailed issue list for advanced sprint details. No more guessing games about what happened in that crazy sprint from last month!

🟩 Filters by epic, release version, or JQL queries to create a custom-tailored velocity report at your fingertips.

🟩 Target Lines (flat and moving) and Benchmarks to help visualize progress against targets and keep you on track.

🟩 Data export to CSV, PDF, PNG, or to BI / Google Sheets via Live Data Link to share all this awesomeness.

Getting to the bottom of your sprints (1).png

You can start with a free 30-day trial!

If you like the Agile Velocity Chart, here’s more about it:

Velocity Chart Gadget on Atlassian Marketplace

Agile Velocity Chart's Story, Feature by Feature

How to Slice and Dice Your Sprints Using Sprint Metrics + Sprint Breakdowns Combo

Cross-team Velocity Chart vs. Benchmarking Chart. What's the difference?

4 comments

Comment

Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2024

One of our project managers, Sarah, now wants to be called the Project Manager Tiger!

Nice video @Vasyl Krokha _Broken Build_ 

Like # people like this
Владислав Волянский
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2024

Lol that video I can't!! Perfect explanation

Like # people like this
Andrey Tsarenko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2024

Cóż, bardzo interesujące

Like # people like this
Lucas_DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2024

Very nice video and it is funny too

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events