Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which are the supported versions of JVM for addon-com.artezio.artjiraboard.jiraboard-plugi

David Burton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2015

Hi

trying to install the addon-com.artezio.artjiraboard.jiraboard-plugi on JIRA 5.1, but the latest version (1.3) errors with a minor.major error in the logs.  The version 1.2.2 works.  Do I need to update the JVM version?

[jira@kwplnx15 bin]$ java -version java version "1.6.0_35" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.13.7) (rhel-1.13.7.1.el5_11-x86_64) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.25-b01, mixed mode)
/rest/plugins/1.0/ [rest.resources.install.InstallTask] Unexpected error in install task
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/artezio/jiraboard/persistence/model/KanbanBoard : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
        at com.atlassian.upm.PluginInstaller.execute(PluginInstaller.java:166)
        at com.atlassian.upm.PluginInstaller.install(PluginInstaller.java:81)

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andreas Ebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

Version 1.3 of that add-on is compiled against Java 7, and marked as being compatible for JIRA 5.0+, but JIRA 5.0 and 5.1 does not support Java 7. So, imho the marketplace listing is incorrect: the .jar for version 1.3 is not compatible with JIRA 5.1. I suggest you contact the vendor, Artezio.

1 vote
Dmitry Kintsel June 1, 2015

next week.

1 vote
Dmitry Kintsel June 1, 2015

It's a pity, but new version of Artezio Kanban version uses java 1.7. Can you upgrade your Java version to 1.7? If it's not applicable for you, you need to wait hotfix version with 1.6 support.

David Burton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2015

Thanks - do you know when this hotfix release is scheduled?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events