cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stattable searcher for calculated field

Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

Hi,

I've just installed the plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.kprod.jira.stattable-searchers, but I can not enable the searcher on my custom calculated fields type.

Is it possible to activate it? How?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2014

hello,

you must add your customfield to the list of supported field , here is the current list :

<valid-customfield-type package="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes" key="textfield"/>
        <valid-customfield-type package="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes" key="textarea"/>
        <valid-customfield-type package="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes" key="readonlyfield"/>
        <valid-customfield-type package="com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner" key="scripted-field"/>

here is a valide custom field definition as found in an atlassian-plugin.xml file

<customfield-type key="my-calculated-text-field" name="My Calculated Text Field" class="my.fields.impl.MyCalculatedCalculatedTextFieldTextField">

Here is the file you need to edit , you can modify the file directly in the jar with the information from your custom field.

here is a more compact exemple from line 25 to 38

let me know if you need more help

best regards,

Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2014

Works perfectly fine, thank you :) but it would be even better if we could activate it for other field types without having to tweak your jar...

&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2014

yes, adding a cutom field type to an existing searcher require tweaking some file.

An alternate solution is to define the searcher in your plugin by adding a customfield-searcher definitition in your atlassian-plugin.xml and the required code dependencies ( or just copy the code)

best regards,

ps : you can also create a pull request if you want to see your custom field incorporated.

jibranbala June 7, 2016

@Marc Trey

Hi, 

Is this plugin free ? You told to copy the code.

&(*&)#)_*#@@(*)(@*)(*@
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2016
for disambiguation about 'free' please refer to the licence link at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eu.kprod.jira.stattable-searchers/server/overview

kind regards

0 votes
Séb P.
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2014

** my custom fields type extends com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.impl.CalculatedCFType<String, String>

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events