Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provide colors for Jira via a Plugin

Scott Selberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2017

In Confluence, I was able to deploy a set of colors via a plugin.  Is there a way in JIRA to provide the colors it uses in the Look and Feel via a plugin?

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2017

I think they are application properties

using the rest api you can check it at : http://jiraurl/rest/api/2/application-properties

Scott Selberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 7, 2017

Thanks for the reply; I'll take a look but I was hoping for a solution where I could write a plugin and deploy it to deliver the colors via a module.  That way I can make the changes, deploy to a test environment and then into the production environments with confidence they will all look the same.

With the rest api I can write a script to deploy the colors - so it works, but I end up being the only one who can use the script. 

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 8, 2017

I never do it, but i think you can use an object of this class:

https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/server/com/atlassian/jira/config/properties/ApplicationProperties.html

you can obtain an instance from the ComponentAccesor.

Hope it helps

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events