cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Json file not found while installing an add-on on confluence cloud

radadi basma March 10, 2017

Hi the Atlassian developers 

I found a little issue ,i need ur help 

After using an instance of confluence cloud nd enabling developement mode i tried to copy the link of the Json file so I figure out that this link is getting to nowhere take a look at the image bellow

i am pursuing this tutos

<<https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/guides/development-setup.html>>

image2017-3-10 16:52:34.png

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2017

This has now been fixed and should be working again.

1 vote
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2017

You should mention this to support, but I'll also raise on the Atlassian Connect developers mailing list.

Aerobatic (the host) has recently changed the way they integrate with Bitbucket and their subscription model, so I think its related to this.

You can still see the source code here https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/ac-static-tutorial/src/7e92aebb717335193657764a64212811ecbffc08/atlassian-connect.json?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

radadi basma March 14, 2017

I needed to add the  the link as it is , as the tutorial mentiend nd  it solved now thnks @James Dellow

0 votes
radadi basma March 14, 2017

Problem has been resolved yesterday thnks to all of u , i apreciate it 

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events