Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to combine tickets from different jira instances into a single kanban board ?

pavan venkatasubramanya December 9, 2014

We have multiple jira instances in our organization. Some teams have projects in two or more instances. Is it possible to combine issues/tickets from different jira instances into a single kanban board (of a centralized jira instance) ? I have come across a plug-in names  Sync for JIRA which allows users fetch issues from a remote JIRA instance. But the fetched issues would be re-created under a given project in the local instance and this is not desired for my case.

JIRA version: 6.2

Please let me know if you have any solutions. Thanks in advance!

-Pavan V.

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Artem
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 9, 2017

Same question, but 3 years later. JIRA version 6.4.14

Is there any way to have Scrum board in JIRA instance that shows tickets from different instances with out duplicating and than syncing JIRA tickets?

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2014

They have to be in the same JIRA instance. You can use products like ConnectAll to keep the tickets in sync and that is your best bet.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events