Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get list of all groovy scripts in JIRA?

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

Hi! I want to migrate our JIRA to the latest version (from 6.4 to 7.3), but I am afraid that it will break the automation written in groovy (using Script Runner plugin) due to changes in JIRA API. Scripts are scattered around JIRA, some are in post-functions, some are in validators of different workflows. My question is can I get list of all groovy scripts that sit there as a post-function or validator without the need to manually traverse all the workflows and transitions? Maybe scripts are stored in a specific place in $JIRA_HOME directory or could be retrieved via some sort of SQL query? Any help is appreciated. 

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

5 votes
Answer accepted
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2017

Hi Sergey,

Did you have a look at the Script Registry built-in script? https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/builtin-scripts.html#_script_registry

Regards,

Rafael

Jonnada Kiran January 23, 2018

How to retrieve from database?

Like Deleted user likes this
David Gordon August 25, 2018

Being able to access from a database would be very useful if possible

Regards

Dave

Like Deleted user likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders