Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing Selenium tests net.java.ao.db.HSQLDatabaseProvider

Aviram Gabay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2014

Hi,

I developed a plugin with aseleuim JUnit testing a few month back, recently I had to make som changes to it so I tried to recompile and package it but all the tests keeps failing ( even before I chnage anything), every tests throws the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.java.ao.db.HSQLDatabaseProvider

And at the very top of the stack I get this error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.of(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;[Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableSet;

these tests passed a few months back and besides upating the amps to 5.0.4 I have not changed the code.

Please help.

Thanks

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

I actually fixed it already by adding this to my pom: <dependency> <groupId>com.google.guava</groupId> <artifactId>guava</artifactId> <version>11.0.2-atlassian-01</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency> I'm still on AO version 0.19.12 though. I guess I should update this asap. Thanks your your help!

0 votes
Aviram Gabay
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

Sorry mate, dont remember how I fixed it. It something in the pom version of one of the dependencies. Im using AO 0.25.2 and sauce_junit version 2.1.9 also Im using selenium-java version 2.43.1 Any of these help?

0 votes
Felix Grund (Scandio)
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2014

I'm having the same problem. Could you solve it?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events