Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component list in new project navigation is empty when using InProduct Translation

Mark Bewley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2015

Upgrading to version 6.4 the Component list is empty when viewed using the new project navigation.

Using "Safe Mode" and by manually disabling (and enabling) add-ons and modules I have narrowed the issue down to the "CSS" module in "InProduct translation for JIRA"

IPT.png

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Bewley
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

It has taken me a while but it looks like HTML entities in the translation is causing the page to not be rendered correctly.

The problem was my translation for common.concepts.issuetype

{0,choice,0#{0} Issues|1#{0} Issue|1<{0} Issues}

I am not sure how to correct this from the UI so manually edited the translation table in the backend database (JIRA needed to be restarted to pick up the change)

{0,choice,0#{0} Issues|1#{0} Issue|1<{0} Issues}
0 votes
Majken Connor January 14, 2016

Would this be the same problem I'm having with translating the HipChat box?

Translating jira.plugins.hipchat.viewissue.panel.mentions.room.text and changing Issue to item seems to strip the closing brace from:

Issue mentioned in {0} {0,choice,0#rooms|1#room|1<rooms}
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events