Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist for JIRA plugin, REST API

Steve Cocks October 17, 2016

Hi

We are using the checklist for JIRA plugin and need to extract the values using the REST API

Currently all we get back is the text and not the value (true|false)

What am are we doing wrong? Does your plugin support REST and if not when will this be added?

Cheers
Steve

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Steve Cocks October 23, 2016

Hi Yves

I need to know whether a checklist item has been checked or not

We are able to get the custom fields through the Agile API but not the value of the check.

When will you be supporting this as its a show stopper for us

Cheers
Steve

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2016

Hi Steven,

Seems that the REST API is a hot topic now so I will try to see what I can do in the upcoming weeks. Hopefully, before the end of November.

Yves

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2017

I have the same need as Steven - I need to be able to see which checklist items are checked and I also need to be able to check items through an API as well.

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 17, 2017

Hi Philip,

I'm starting working on a new version which will hopefully be released in a few weeks. I intend to support REST end points.

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2017

OK - thanks. This is crucial to some automation work I'm doing in Service Desk. Appreciate the update.

Jad Chamoun
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2017

Hi, 

Whyves - Your work is greatly appreciated.

Has this been resolved? 

Thank You

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
April 17, 2017

Hi Jad,

I'm almost done implementing the REST API but it will be released with Checklist V4 which I hope to release mid to end of May.

Yves

bitabita
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2017

Hello,

I am also in desperate need of reading checklists values via REST API  calls. Is that still not doable? Please let me know. greatlt appreciate it.

Cormac Bonner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 10, 2018

Hi @Yves Riel [Okapya] is this REST API ready yet? It's a key requirement for us to adopt Checklist for JIRA

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
September 10, 2018

Hi Cormac,

It's currently available for the server version but not for the cloud version yet.

Regards,

Andrew Groom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 8, 2018

Hi Yves, we're evaluating this plugin and like it a lot. Cloud support for the REST API would be great - any idea when it will be available?

Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
October 9, 2018

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, I don't have a date for this. There's no focus on this at the moment.

Yves

0 votes
Yves Riel [Okapya]
Marketplace Partner
October 18, 2016

Hi Steven,

Unfortunately, Checklist doesn't yet support the REST API. Is it just for getting the customfield values or are you also trying to set them. I believe that you should be able to get the customfield value from the standard JIRA REST API. What call are you making right now?

Yves

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events