Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 - Forbidden Error

Matthew Kochanek October 27, 2016

We are also getting the 403 Forbidden Error. I do not see a resolution in the previous post. What can we do to resolve this? 

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2016

Hi guys,

I have fixed some problems with printing certain issue fields recently.

Can you let me know if printing works better? Please contact me directly on flying.agile[at]gmail.com

Thanks, FA

Matthew Kochanek November 7, 2016

Hi, our issue is resolved. For some reason the day after I posted this when the user tried again it worked. I just forgot to update this. Not sure if you had also made changed then.

0 votes
Shawn Masters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2016

Was told by Atlassian it was an issue on their end and they were working to resolve it

Thanks Shawn.

Hi Shawn, just so you know Atlassian told me they are not aware of anything that would cause this and that it is something the add-on developer needs to resolve.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events