Atlassian Community - Mobile Version

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2018

I've been wondering - is there any Atlassian Moblle App that could be used to access Atlassian Community?

It's rather ardeous to keep opening mobile browser. I'd rather like to access community via mobile whenever and wherever I'd want to.

3 answers

2 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2018

Hmm... I never heard of any app for Atlassian Community. Is build on Lithium, so maybe there is an app supporting this... . Not sure how it is technically implemented. Maybe @Test User KL or @Monique vdB can jump in, check your feedback and reply :)

Overall the Mobile version of this page is pretty friendly. For me personally there is no difference of opening an app vs. opening a browser :) Overall you can save credentials so you could logged in a similar way like when using an app.

1 vote
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2018

Thank you @Monique vdB and @Mirek for your replies.

I think I can only relate to a mobile app giving " ease of access " compared to browser. It could be my personal experience alone :-) .

But hey thanks for all that you guys do to make Atlassian so friendly as a product brand and solution.

1 vote
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 23, 2018

@Vickey Palzor Lepcha we try to make our community design mobile-friendly because we have no immediate plans to make an app. But it's good to know if users are interested so thank you for posting this! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events