Tíu for Kristján #TBT Geir Mathiesan!

Hey everyone! Our amazing #TBT @Kristján Geir Mathiesen has just hit Level 10 status! Let's celebrate by looking back at ten of his most impactful moments in the Atlassian Community.

didyouknow10.jpg

• He’s completed 10 “Did you know…” sessions as a Salt Lake City ACE Leader since January 2024.

• Throughout his time in the Online Community, Kristján has amassed 5,050 likes, submitted 249 answers, created 1,457 total posts, and posed 13 questions himself!

• To celebrate the success of his “Did you know…” series, Kristján launched a merch store, featuring hoodies for goats!

• Along with being an Online Leader and an ACE Leader, Kristján also wears the hat of an Atlassian Content Creator, creating 257 pieces of content since joining the program!

• On March 28th, 2024, Kristján posted his 150th #TBT article, which he has consistently done for 2 years, 10 months and 20 days.

• An ode to Kristján, by @Barbara Szczesniak “I only found #TBT a few months ago, but I now look forward to it every week--it helps me learn more about everyone, making it feel more like a community. Thank you for that, Kristján.”

• An ode to Kristján, by @Laurie Sciutti  “Wow! 150th ~ that's wild! My favorites are the ones that bring me back to my childhood..... mean that's a THROWBACK! It's also fun just to read about everyone else's experiences. I feel like I'm really getting to know a lot of people in this Community. Thank you, Kristján for all of your #TBT posts. Keep ‘em comin’!”

• An ode to Kristján, by @Maya Sutton  “Kristján began as an Online Leader and has had a tremendous impact on the broader community. His "Did you know..." Jira enablement series is filled with infectious energy and humor, while his #TBT series creates opportunities for connections among new community members. We are fortunate to have him as a leader and a trailblazer. Cheers to you, Kristján!”

• An ode to Kristján, by @Joanna Thurmann  “Kristján, I am just impressed that you have been doing this for 150 weeks in a row!  You are amazing! Thank you, just thank you for all that you do for Atlassian Community and also us in Certification as a SME. My hats off to you, KGM!”

• Thank you, Kristján, for all the amazing work you do! Your dedication and hard work are a true inspiration to everyone, both near and far. Please join us by sharing your kind words about Kristján in the comments to help us celebrate his wonderful contributions!

3 comments

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

Awe, thank you so much @Maya Sutton  Very nice of you to post and say.

Like Maya Sutton likes this
Maya Sutton
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 26, 2024

You're so welcome!! @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2024

Congratulations @Kristján Geir Mathiesen !

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events