How to earn your Welcome badge

442 comments

Brian Johnson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2018

Party time! Look forward to that shiny new welcome badge!

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Alan Smook
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2018

I want my first badge please. 

John Duncan July 13, 2018

@Monique vdB - What's a collection?

"Watch your first collection"

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 13, 2018

@John Duncan good question! These are collections, and a walkthrough of how it all works is here.

Dean Alston July 15, 2018

Thanks

Komila Wadhawan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 17, 2018

Thanks for the post, now I know how to earn badges

Muhammad Musleh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 21, 2018

Just getting started :) thanks for the info and hope make progress in my badges.

Paweł
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 21, 2018

Hello i'm here new :-)

Chris Tapay July 24, 2018

This is cool!

S Bhoopalan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 25, 2018

Hi all, Just getting started to mingle with the happy people here!

Mahbub Zaman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 26, 2018

Hello everyone!

Selva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 27, 2018

Selva here, How do I add global recurring tasks like the meetings which has no estimates in it. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2018

Welcome @Selva

please post your question as a new question in the right product category. By posting a new question, you'll reach much more user than by commenting here. Thank you!

Selva
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 27, 2018

Thank you so much.

Dawn DiAnda July 27, 2018

Badges. I want some stinkining badges!

Irene Gonzalez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 28, 2018

Thank you for the post! 

MaryP July 30, 2018

Nice work on community building for Jira

Geraint Watts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 8, 2018

Thanks for the intro @Monique vdB Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2018

Would be great to introduce badges for JIRA/Confluence to help stimulate Best Practise and use of the apps....

E.g:
"Succesfully set-up a Software Project"
or
"Submitted TEMPO logs on time for whole quarter"

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

@Andy - PTC RedundantI would love badges in Confluence!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2018

@Fabienne Gerhard - Great to hear :D Could also be a form of internal peer review.... i.e. "Confluence Space validated by peers" or something... then we know we're using it in the right way / understandable for everyone :)

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2018
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel : And THIS is why there's a community ! Great knowledge share. Thanks.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2018

@Thomas Schlegelthanks - i've never thought of searching it in Marketplace :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 9, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel this may make a good article! Pulling together the possible use cases and solution from this thread! Just an idea for our Awesome Author....

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events