Friend of Taco challenge badge is now live!

182 comments

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

@Yevhen Rohovets NICE! Great article. :oD Well written!

Here's one you might like about Power Ups:
My Love Of Power Ups

Like # people like this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

@Andy - PTC Redundant Yes, thank you, it will be very helpful

And thank you for the article:)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Bjørn Tore Hansen September 23, 2019

I want this 🐶 😭

Like Erica Moss likes this
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 23, 2019

Where is my badge?=)

I fulfilled the conditions, can someone see what is wrong?)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2019

@Erica Moss - great to see this thread is still active!  Hopefully soon I'll be pestering you for a badge!

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 4, 2019

Cute badge! And, encouraged me to check out the Trello community. Did not realize there was so much helpful content here!

Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2019

I think I completed this challenge....can you check @Erica Moss 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2019

@Bjørn Tore Hansen Let me know when you think you've checked all of the boxes!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2019

@Yevhen Rohovets You've got it. 😎

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2019

@Michelle Rau good Music to my ears! Let me know when you think you've earned the badge. 😄

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2019

@Michael Soh _AUG_ Success! Congrats. 🎉

Like # people like this
Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2019

I think I did do the needful....can you check @Erica Moss ?

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2019

@Erica Moss  Eeeee, nice, thank you!)

Bjørn Tore Hansen October 7, 2019

@Erica Moss I think I have earned it.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2019
Like # people like this
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2019

@Erica Moss- Would be nice to have this Badge in my collection too ;)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

@Mirek Done and done!

Like # people like this
Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss , I think I've earned the Friend of Taco badge - would you please check? Thanks!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2019

@Sharon Helms Enjoy the cutest badge around. 🎉

Like # people like this
Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2019

I just got my posts made!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2019

@Jeff Tillett And now you've got a new friend!

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 15, 2019

Hi @Erica Moss ! - I believe I've met all the criteria to be a Trello fellow - please review and advise.  Thanks for all you do! <3

And FWIW, I am blown away by all the cool things one can do with Trello - it's like a swiss army knife!

Like # people like this
Chris Whitehead October 16, 2019

I think I've done what is required now. Hopefully, Taco is still around? 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2019

@LarryBrock @Chris Whitehead Y'all just got 38% more Taco-fied.

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2019

The taco plushie got delivered home today, it looks super awesome, tried sharing the pic here but it is not getting uploaded...

Thanks a lot @Erica Moss and community team.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events