Community release notes for August 1, 2023

Hello, community! Today we have another batch of community release notes, fresh from the oven. Don't forget to create a search alert or subscribe to announcement articles so you never miss a thing from Team Atlassian.

New: Rising Stars will now automatically be granted article-writing permissions, and be qualified to join the Atlassian Authors group! We have more announcements coming soon about the Authors program, so watch this space. 

New: Speaking of authors, ever wanted to write an article in a group and then find that draft ever again? Group drafts are now accessible from the drop-down Options menu on the right hand side of the group page.

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 3.58.59 PM.png

Updated: We have a new policy for users who run into problems trying to update the email on their accounts. Our article on this topic has been updated, with information on how to create a support case if you run into this issue.

The comments are, as always, open for feedback, suggestions, issues, and questions. Until next time...

thats-all-folks.gif

5 comments

Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2023

Hi @Monique vdB - FYI, when I click the link for "Our article on this topic has been updated" I see the following message:

Screen Shot 2023-08-01 at 9.37.12 AM.png

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2023

Thank you, @Monique vdB , for sharing the latest Community release notes!

Like Summer_Hogan likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 1, 2023

@Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__ thank you! I've updated the link, it should be this one

Like # people like this
Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2023

Thanks so much, @Monique vdB - confirming that all is well now and the links open fine for me. Thanks for the quick fix and for these updates.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2023

Thank you!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events