Celebrating 2023's Best of the Best on the online community 💙

There are lots of ways to measure impact from the past year. In addition to our quarterly Leaders of the Pack (coming soon), we wanted to slice and dice the data a little more and shout out the very best of the best in 2024. If you’ve made it onto any of these lists, a Best of the Best badge is coming your way to thank you for all your efforts in 2023! bestflag.png

Our platform measures “Top Active Members” and here is who made the list for 2023:

1. @Trudy Claspill 
  2. @Bill Sheboy*
  3. @Marc Koppelaar*
  4. @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 
  5. @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 
  6. @Joseph Chung Yin 
  7. @Jack Brickey 
  8. @Mikael Sandberg 
  9. @Brant Schroeder 
  10. @Sanjen Bariki

*Rising Stars! Here's a link for you 😉 (and if you have issues with the form, email communitymanagers@atlassian.com and we'll get you sorted out) 

Did you know we have a secret community Leaderboard?  Here were the top answerers of the year:

1. Trudy Claspill
  2. Nic Brough
  3. Bill Sheboy
  4. @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 
  5. @John Funk 
  6. Stephen Wright
  7. Mikael Sandberg
  8. Jack Brickey
  9. Brant Schroeder
  10. @Walter Buggenhout 

And top 10 based on likes

1. Trudy Claspill (yes, she's 3 for 3...)
  2. @Andy Gladstone 
  3. Nic Brough
  4. @Jimmy Seddon 
  5. John Funk
  6. @Dave Mathijs 
  7. Bill Sheboy
  8. @Summer_Hogan 
  9. @Kristján Geir Mathiesen 
  10. @Amanda Barber 

What about our Kudos program? who earned the most points this year?

1. Brant Schroeder, of course!
  2. Trudy Claspill
  3. @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 
  4. Nic Brough
  5. Alex Koxares
  6. Bill Sheboy
  7. John Funk
  8. @Dan Breyen
  9. Mikael Sandberg
  10. Joseph Chung Yin

*Rising Star! Here's a link for you too Dan 😉

Our highest Kudos level used to be 50,000 points, and it's still a huge milestone! Many users have reached 50,000 points this year and they also deserve a special shoutout:

Congratulations to Stephen Wright, @Kian Stack Mumo Systems@Florian Bonniec@Benjamin , Marc Koppelaar, @David Fischer@Carlos Garcia Navarro@Max Foerster - K15t , Kristján Geir Mathiesen, @Vikrant Yadav@Darryl Lee@Dreamsuite Mike, Summer Hogan, @Radek Dostál*, @Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_@Valerie Knapp, Matthias Gaiser, @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]@Laurie Sciutti*, @Hannes Obweger@Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_@Sanjog Sigdel@Suvradip Paul*, @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_@Mohamed Benziane, Dan Breyen, @Peter-Dave Sheehan@Ivan Lima, Amanda Barber, @Aron Gombas _Midori_ , @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_*, @Tomislav Tobijas* and @Omar Mohamed Fathi *! 

*Rising Stars know the drill by now, right? 

Going through these lists was such an amazing reminder of all of your contributions - although these lists have numbers and data behind them, the actual impact is unquantifiable. 

So whether you ran a weekly or monthly feature, answered dozens of questions, clicked Like on thousands of trees (s/o @Craig Nodwell), or even became a Community Leader this year, we can't thank you enough.  Here's to doing it all over again in 2024! 

new-year.gif

16 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2023

Thanks for the reflection on 2023 achievements @Monique vdB

Another great year. I love seeing new names showing up in these lists as it speaks to the quality and on going viability of the Community. 

way to go Trudy!

Like # people like this
Vikrant Yadav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2023

@Monique vdB  Thanks a lot for sharing the most active members list. It's great motivation for us who reached 50,000 points. Hope in 2024 i'll reach 100000 points

Happy New Year 2024 to all my community members! 

Atlassian Community is the best community website, in terms of UI, easy to use, response and queries solved faster than Atlassian support hahaha! 

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2023

Catch you around in 2024!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2023

Great work everyone! Happy new year!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2023

A Tree should be planted for this LOL
What an amazing community.
Happy New Year everyone.

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2023

I was really hoping / trying to hit 150,000 before year end.  I fell just short.
147445.png
But at least it'll give me a special moment in Jan. 2024.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2023

What an amazing year 2023 was, can't wait for even more in 2024! Congrats to all of the leaders - every moment, answer, like and contribution was an act of selflessness and altruism that has made the Atlassian Community the best online community in the universe.

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2024

Great job, everyone. Happy New Year!

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2024

What an amazing community this is!

I'm stunned to see my own name at the top of three lists. I'm just doing what I enjoy doing.

I do have to point out that there are community members out there who add to existing Answer threads rather than starting a separate Answer thread, and they end up providing the real answer without getting credit for it,. So I have to share the accolades with other community members and leaders, especially @Bill Sheboy who routinely adds to my Answers on Jira Automation question. Bill is an Automation rock-star in my opinion!

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 1, 2024

Oh wow! 147k Kudos, @Craig Nodwell  That is so awesome

Thanks @Monique vdB for putting this together.

Congrats everyone!

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2024

Happy new year to the community leaders family.

Special thanks to @Monique vdB  on this posting.

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

Happy New Year everyone! Great job @Monique vdB for putting this together and thanks for the shout outs! Great job everyone who contributed to making this the best online community I've ever been part of! 

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2024

Thanks @Monique vdB !  Looking forward to another great year!!

Like # people like this
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2024

Thanks for the review @Monique vdB - congrats everyone, especially @Trudy Claspill for taking out the triple!!

Ste

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2024

Thanks for the review @Monique vdB .

Will try my best in the 2024.

Glad to listed in the Top Active Members @Monique vdB .

Once again congrats to everyone. 😊

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2024

So impressive! Congratulations everyone ✨ Here is to 2024!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events