10s Across the Board for Brittany Joiner!

Hey everyone! Our amazing @Brittany Joiner has just hit Level 10 status! Let's celebrate by looking back at ten of her most impactful moments in the Atlassian Community.

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 3.51.07 PM.png

• On August 8th, 2024, Brittany accomplished an amazing feat by publishing a book about Trello, Supercharging Productivity with Trello: Harnessing Trello’s powerful features to boost productivity and team collaboration. Bravo to this wonderful accomplishment!

• Since joining the Community Leader program in 2018, Brittany has amassed 2,213 likes, submitted 913 answers, created 2,055 total posts, and posed 12 questions herself!

• Brittany’s best-performing piece of Trello content, “Favorite Trello Templates”, garnered over 9,000 views on Community

• Brittany launched a virtual ACE chapter in July (with the help of @Dreamsuite Mike of course) to unite Trello fans to explore Power-Ups, share use case ideas, and exchange tips and tricks.

• Along with being an Online Leader and an ACE Leader, Brittany also wears the hat of an Atlassian Content Creator, earning Creator of the Month in February 2023! Brittany publishes a monthly newsletter and creates (you guessed it) Trello content on her YouTube channel, “Trello and Trailers”.

• Brittany has been featured as a “visiting professor” in a special Trello installment of Bite-sized Learning! She shared her best practices for Trello automation and encouraged learners to explore its new features.

• An ode to Brittany, by @Dreamsuite Mike  “I recorded some content with Brittany this week.  It's always amazing when we get together. We are always busy bouncing from 1 thing to another so our time is limited but if we were left to our own devices, we could just chat endlessly.  I am so grateful to have someone who shares my weird obsession with Trello entirely and gets why.  Thousands, if not millions of people love Trello...Then there is us... :D”

• An ode to Brittany, by @G subramanyam “Yay🎊 just submitted my review on Amazon and I'm really ‘supercharged to explore Trello cards for organizing my work'.  @Brittany Joiner the concepts are easy to understand and made the reading enjoyable and adventurous for me. Good job and welcome to the author’s arena❤️.”

• An ode to Brittany, by @Maya Sutton “Brittany's extensive leadership in the Atlassian Community has been immensely valuable, shaping the program into what it is today. We are fortunate to have her enthusiasm and expertise amongst the Atlassian Community Leaders!”

• Thank you, Brittany, for all the amazing work you do! Your dedication to the Atlassian Community and Trello is truly an inspiration to everyone. Please join us by sharing your kind words about Brittany in the comments to help us celebrate her wonderful contributions!

22 comments

PJ Zaiac
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 12, 2024

Whooooooo! Way to go, @Brittany Joiner!!! 🎉🤩🙌

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2024

Awesome!  Way to go, @Brittany Joiner !!!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2024

Had some help from Gemini on this...

A Trello titan, a knowledge sphere,

Brittany's passion shines crystal clear.

With words and wisdom, she guides the way,

Inspiring users, day by day.

Two thousand posts, a community's heart,

A virtual chapter, a brand new start.

With every like, a purpose found,

Her Trello empire, truly renowned.

A book unveiled, a brilliant feat,

Supercharging minds, a productive treat.

With gratitude and admiration we hail,

Brittany's triumph, a resounding tale.

You're a freaking rockstar, @Brittany Joiner 🤩

Like # people like this
Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2024

Keep soaring, @Brittany Joiner!  

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2024

Awwww thank you so much 😍 I get so much joy from having folks who love nerding out about Trello as much as I do. 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2024

@Brittany Joiner yo little sis! Congratulations. I'm glad they didn't interview me for this article, it would have been too long of a read. So many memories together, so many more to come. Thanks for being an inspiration to us all.

I should get paid royalties on my meme!

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

Congrats to my buddy @Brittany Joiner !! So well deserved!!

throw-down-celebrate.gif

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

Congratulations and thank you for the huge positive impact you've had on the Community! @Brittany Joiner 

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

It was about time for this star to shine! Congrats @Brittany Joiner  🤩

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

Ah thank you so much! I love yall 💙 And @Amanda Barber AI assisted or not, that's a beautiful poem haha.

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

also @Andy Gladstone you're the best 💙 you definitely should get royalties for that meme hahah

Like # people like this
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2024

Congratulations @Brittany Joiner,my TFF 😁

The Trello force of nature, much loved and never to be underestimated.

This is so well deserved for everything you have done for the community but most of all the way you have inspired so many people to take a humble tool in Trello to do unbelievable things, often against the odds. 

I probably wouldn't have had the belief to be doing what I do today without following you and watching your YouTube videos.

Thank you 😊

For reaching level 10, do you get your own solid gold Trello crown?  Or maybe a Trello advert snuck into Jira? 😂

Like # people like this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2024

Go @Brittany Joiner !!! We're so lucky to have you 🥳

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 13, 2024

Way to go @Brittany Joiner! So incredibly well deserved, you're an absolute LEGEND! Thank you for all you do 💙

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
August 13, 2024

@Brittany Joiner what can I say about the magic that is Brittany (while remaining professional)? Congratulations on Level 10, you are indeed a perfect 10, a brilliant Trellist, a wonderful human, a tiny and mighty force, a real true friend, and one of my favorite people. 💙

michael-scott-its-britney-bitch.gif

damn, I almost made it

Like # people like this
Austin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2024

@Brittany Joiner Way to go! You rock! We appreciate all you do for the Trello community! 🤘🎉⭐️

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2024

truly dying @Monique vdB 💀

Like # people like this
Renato Fagaraz
Atlassian Team
August 14, 2024

What an absolute ⭐️LEGEND!!⭐️ Thanks for everything you do, and congraaaats!! 

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
August 14, 2024

Congrats @Brittany JoinerWe're so glad to have you on our side, thanks for being such a great community Leader! 🥳

Like # people like this
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
August 14, 2024

While incredible, level 10 is still insufficient recognition for a person such as @Brittany Joiner who, in the words of Nigel Tufnel, goes up to 11. That is to say, well done, and thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2024

Ahhh thank you all so much friends!! 💙 Feeling all the trello love!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 20, 2024

Awesome! Congratulations @Brittany Joiner ! So well deserved!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events