Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unclear of which Atlassian Product would be most suitable. I need help

Ashok Menon August 23, 2020

Hi I need a product that I can use as a project management tool. So my team can execute projects and keep track of all the steps and documents and activity and one that that my customers can log in and also check for status?  My projects are more consulting type projects (Non IT). 

Suggestions are most welcome. 

Thank in advance. 

Cheers 

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2020

Hello Ashok,

Let me add just a few words about BigPicture Project Management & PPM.
I think there are a few interesting modules that can be very useful in managing Agile projects. So here it’s BigPicture in a nutshell.

The Scope module is a customizable task list. Using this module, you can freely arrange columns, switch between views, and show aggregated values on a parent level.
image (10).pngThe Board Module is a powerful tool whose main purpose is to visualize cross-team dependencies + a customizable Backlog 

image (11).png

While the Board module is dedicated mainly to displays dependencies between tasks of different teams, Roadmap is a module for long-term planning.  This module allows to define objectives, helps to lead teams with vision and goals, as well as helps to show a way of where you are going and what do you want to achieve.

image (12).pngIf you have more precise questions I gladly answer them. 

Best regards,
Anna
SoftwarePlant Support

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2020

Hi, @Ashok Menon !

I agree with @elizabeth_jones , Jira and Confluence are cool products for your needs. 

You can use Jira to plan your project's tasks , you can try Jira Software if you have needs in Agile feature, for example, need issue level(epic) and boards(Scrum,Kanban), sprints , etc. 

or you can try Jira Core, if you doesn't have needs in Agile features. 

Confluence - it is nice system to creat project documentation.

Also you can check usefull apps to make project management more comfortable, for example:

Feel free to contact! Atlassian has an exellent community!

0 votes
elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

I've always found Jira and Confluence to work perfectly together for this purpose. With role based access you can determine what your team can see vs what your customers can see. You'll have full control. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events