Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing latest commit to Dropbox

Deleted user June 13, 2018

I develop binary content (course materials in Powerpoint, PDFs, etc) and I want to programmatically share the latest version on a Dropbox group folder. I'm aware they could easily get the latest version of a repository from Bitbucket's Downloads, but at this point my organization has adopted Dropbox and I want to minimize disruption. Is there a way to easily share the latest commit of a repository to Dropbox? Something like publishing the zip file on Downloads to a Dropbox folder or a way to deploy to Dropbox on push.

Thanks,

Melvin.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2018

Hi @[deleted] you can achieve this using Dropbox API with curl in bamboo script task.

Here is the official documentation @link.

Cheers 

Omar H.

Deleted user November 8, 2018

Thanks for responding, Omar. Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with the DB API, curl and bamboo.. :) I'm now looking at the documentation. If you know of a similar example to what I want to accomplish, please send it over.

Thanks! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events