Query to find list of issues after sprint start

Sreenivasa Raju January 30, 2014

Is it possible to build a jira query to find issues in a sprint that are added after start. The sprint report shows them prefixed by *.

Thanks and Regards

Raju

1 answer

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Deleted user October 27, 2015
issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Board1", "Sprint1")

works, although original author was having problems with it in this article:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30081455/jira-addedaftersprintstart-function-not-able-to-find-sprint

J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2018

In order to use 'issueFunction' in, you'll need to purchase/install Adaptavist ScriptRunner.

Paula Cruickshank April 11, 2018

This also only allows you to do this by named sprint (or all open sprints) for the board

I need a similar function and for the related 'completeinsprint()' which allows the sprint 'name' to be the previousSprint() function.....aaargh!

All I want is a list of issues which were COMPLETED in the previous sprint without having to change the filter query every sprint!

J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Paula, I think the closest thing you'll find is the closedSprints() function. With this, you can do something like 'sprint in closedSprints()' and further refine with the Sprint ID, if necessary. There is some good conversation about this in topic in this community discussion:Show a list of issues from the previous sprint. One gotcha to be aware of is this is still bound to the sprint field value, which can be changed on issues even after a sprint has closed. We know this isn't the exact answer you were hoping for, but we do hope it helps you to move forward a bit. 

- Jennifer 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events