1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joy RK November 4, 2020

Hi @Sagi Binder ,

Welcome to the community!

Configurations & Workflow:

• I will suggest you take a look at the board configuration as there may be several statuses in the QA column.
  • Workflow review: (if you can share your workflow, it may help)
    check that the workflow allows the transition of "Ready for Testing" to "In Progress"

The team's definition of done:

• It is important to have an agreement with the team on the Definition of Ready and the Definition of Done

On your second challenge; the above suggestions will help provide visibility into what issues exist in the current way theta works and allow you to identify the areas that needs changing.

Sagi Binder November 5, 2020

Thanks for your reply, it's help me to think.
In the same theoretic subject, if I have a situation that in the last several sprints, Developer A burned significantly more points than any other team member.

1. Which parameters will you use to identify the reason for this exceeded performance, based on JIRA’s capabilities.
  2. which methods (quantitative or qualitative)  will will apply outside of JIRA (or another tech tool) to identify the reason for this exceeded performance.
Like Joy RK likes this
Joy RK November 5, 2020

One factor that can contribute to your observation is Story estimation. 
Although the volume of work may be more than the others, they may be less complex than the others.

Some questions to check out: How does the team currently estimate stories?

As you are new to the team, you may need to engage with them to understand how they do certain things and why they do it that way.

Joy

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events