It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Kanban: Rank Done column, last resolved on top

Hi,

I'd like to rank the Done column of a kanban board and see the last resolved issue on the top, by default is last resolved on the bottom.

Thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Sven,

You can configure your board filter to order issues by rank and resolution date ascending, as per below:

ORDER BY resolutiondate, Rank ASC

-- Arthur Gonçalves

@Arthur Gonçalves

Unfortunately the proposed solution does not work for Kanban Boards that use ranking anymore. When editing the filter as suggested the following error is shown and the ranking is disabled:

Ranking is disabled, as the Filter Query for this board is not ordered by ascending Rank. Please check your filter configuration.

Like # people like this

@Beatrix Vad

Is there a solution for this? I don't use ranking particularly and am just trying to use a simple ORDER BY resolutiondate DESC, but it's not working. Do I need to hide the rank field in some way in order to make this work?

Like # people like this

@Arthur Gonçalves  I am also looking to a solution for the problem @Beatrix Vad mentioned. Is there a solution for this? 

Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Like # people like this
Like # people like this

+1

I would also like to find solution for this. When I sort by resolution date, done column get's sorted but I cannot reorder To Do column. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,167 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you